- Artist's Statement
- More like a statement about artist's statements
- "...nascent dialectic between naive eccentricity and self-referential parody in the creation of an institutional persona..."
- Curator's Resume
- Also a bit tongue-in-cheek
- "Objective: Integrate diverse elements from a wide variety of media into a conceptually unified syncretic framework..."
- The Zymoglyphic Way
- Philosophical foundations; or, the grand view
- Inspired by Steven Millhauser
- Creator's Manifesto
- A guide to becoming a true disciple of the Zymoglyphic Way
- Inspired by Walt Whitman
- Tour the Museum with Joyce and Re-joyce!
- "Well, come to The Zyglomorphic Amusing Rheum! Lots of fun with Finnegans Wake!"
- Inspired by the master wordmunger himself
- The Imaginary Guestbook
- A literary pastiche, hosting writers from Shakespeare to Pynchon
"It seems to be some very extensive museum, a place of many levels, and new wings that generate like living tissue-though if it all does grow toward some end shape, those who are here inside can't see it."